Southgate Squash and Racketball Club takes the welfare and protection of members and visitors seriously and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment. As such, SSRC has adopted all relevant England Squash policies – England Squash – Safe Squash.
These include the following:
- ES Safeguarding Policy
- ES Safeguarding Adults Policy
- ES Equality Policy
Coaches working at SSRC:
- Fully accept the England Squash Code of Conduct.
- Have completed a DBS check.
- Have completed a safeguarding course relevant to their role.
SSRC Welfare Officer – Sarah Wilkinson
If anyone has a safeguarding concern, they should contact Sarah via email or mobile:
- 020 8886 8381 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm)
If the safeguarding concern is urgent, they should contact the police or Enfield Children’s Services (office hours: 020 8379 5555 / out of office hours: 020 8379 1000 – option 2).
Other useful contacts:
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
- Childline: 0800 1111