20:00 – Club night: Run by Allister Prow
20:15 – Quiz – Quiz Master: Neil Corrigan (£3 entry)
Away match: The Summer Squash Team visit Finsbury Outplay, good luck!
Group junior training has now stopped for the summer
Summer Squash Team
The team visited Oakleigh Park last Thursday and sadly lost 5-0!
- The sign up sheets for the Autumn racketball competitions will go up this week.
- Friday 31st August end of summer BBQ and sports event details will be posted soon.
- England Squash Level 1 Squash Coaching Award at SSRC on 30th Sept 2018 (see below).
- The Walker Trust scheme for disabled access, which includes the men’s changing rooms, is with Enfield Council. We will keep you posted on progress.
- Glass backed court – this is proving very expensive in comparison to the potential benefit so we will advise when we make a final decision. The committee is still keen to put the glass doors on the courts which improves the safety of the courts regardless of the glass backed court.
England Squash Level 1 Squash Coaching Course
See link below for details of the England Squash Level 1 Squash Coaching Award at SSRC on 30th Sept 2018.
Bursaries are available for coaches wishing to work with Middlesex Squash to deliver their club’s development plan, increase participation and to deliver grassroots squash to primary schools. Please contact us asap if you are interested.
To book on to this course you must do so via the England Squash website here:
England Squash Participation Award Level 1