The Government has put London into Tier 2 (High) of new Covid restrictions as from midnight on Friday 16th October.
Unfortunately, this has huge implications for SSRC.
Who CAN play Squash/Racketball:
- Solo practice
- Same households or support bubble
- One to one coaching with adults using socially distanced practices
- Players from educational teams or with disabilities
- Up to 15 children from different households. Supervised activity.
It is worth noting that Squash bubbles are not the same as a support bubble.
Who CAN’T play Squash/Racketball: (that’s most of us!)
- Up to 6 adults (squash bubble) from different households
- Players from different households not in a squash bubble.
- We will not be taking any public or visitor bookings at the moment.
- There will be no squash club nights for the foreseeable future.
We have no alternative but to adhere to these restrictions and I would expect all members to do the same.
All courts currently booked will be cancelled and all members will receive a refund on their court bookings. Please only rebook your courts, if you conform to the current guidelines and are within a household/support bubble or playing solo.
The Walker Bar
It is with regret that we have to announce that the Walker Bar will close from Monday to Thursday every week until further notice. This will begin from Monday 26th October.
The bar will remain open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Thank you for your continued support, as we continue to work through these very difficult times.